The Rules Of The Weekly Lottery Game
- 1) Your purchase of Cancer Focus Northern Ireland Weekly Lottery entries is from Cancer Focus Northern Ireland (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- 2) All proceeds from the Lottery go to Cancer Focus Northern Ireland (Registered office address40-44 Eglantine Avenue, Belfast, BT9 6DX. Registered Charity No.: NIC101307).
3) You represent and agree that;
a) You are 16 years of age or over
b) You are a resident of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
c) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 16
d) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address, telephone number and email address and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- 4) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
- 5) You accept that the Cancer Focus Northern Ireland Weekly Lottery is licensed by Belfast City Council and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
- 6) The prizes for the Cancer Focus NI Weekly Lottery are printed on the leaflets / tickets provided and are advertised on the Cancer Focus NI website www.cancerfocusni.org. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
- 7) The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted and will be held as customers funds. Players’ lottery entry money (which has the same definition as ‘customer funds’ as defined in clause 4 of the Gambling Commission’s Licensing Conditions and Codes of Practice) will be held in a separate bank account so that, in the unlikely event of the insolvency of Cancer Focus NI, such funds will be protected.
- 8) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- 9) The Promoter will conduct the weekly lottery draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
- 10) The winning numbers will be on the Cancer Focus NI website www.cancerfocusni.org and will be available via the Lottery Office Helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 028 9068 0745 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.).
- 11) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- 12) The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- 13) The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via the Cancer Focus NI website www.cancerfocusni.org and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
- 14) Cancer Focus NI is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to our Responsible Gambling Guide which is available via the Cancer Focus NI website www.cancerfocusni.org, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 01475 730747.
- 15) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
- 16) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall once made, shall be final and binding.